Razer Earbuds Hammerhead Pro Analog +Mic
Razer Hammerhead Pro in Ear Headset – Hammering in the Bass
The Razer Hammerhead Pro In-Ear Headset is an in-ear monitor (IEM) engineered from the ground up to set the standard in portable gaming audio. Machined out of aircraft grade aluminum, the Razer Hammerhead Pro embodies ultimate durability packaged in a lightweight, comfortable form factor. Encased within each sleek, brushed shell is a high performance, precision-tuned 9mm neodymium driver. Paired with an optimized inner acoustics chamber in each shell, these in-ear monitors produce a sound signature that packs a strong bass while maintaining crystal clear mids and highs. Topped off with a compact carrying case for portability, the Razer Hammerhead Pro epitomizes the way in-ear monitors should be experienced – with style, comfort, and aural fidelity.
Enhanced Bass With Superior Clarity
The inner acoustics chambers of the Razer Hammerhead Pro feature a sonically optimized design to increase aural resonance. Together with the high performance, precision-tuned 9mm neodymium drivers, the headset produces a sound signature that packs a strong bass while maintaining crystal clear mids and highs.
Machined Lightweight Aluminum Body
The Razer Hammerhead Pro is machined out of aircraft grade aluminum, promising extreme durability while maintaining a lightweight, comfortable form factor. With a matte, brushed surface finish, these in-ear monitors look as good as they sound.
Advanced Passive Noise Isolation
With included interchangeable ear-tips in 3 sizes and the optional bi-flange attachments, the Razer Hammerhead Pro promises the ultimate in sound isolation. An optimum fit, paired with the bi-flange attachments, provides a higher level of noise isolation and an increased bass boost.
- A pair of biflanges
- Small, medium, and large ear-tips
- Audio/mic splitter cable
- Carrying case
- Powerful drivers for supreme audio fidelity
- Compatible with iPhone, Android, and mobile devices
- Omnidirectional microphone
- Splitter adapter/extension cable for PC connection
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz, 1 V/Pa): 106 ± 3 dB at 1 kHz Max
- Input Power: 1mW @ 126 mV
- Drivers: 9 mm, with Neodymium Magnets with CCAW
- Cable Length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approximate Weight: 12.5 g / 0.03 lbs
- Connector: Analog 3.5 mm Combined Jack (Headphone and Mic)
- Frequency response : 50Hz – 10kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@1kHz) : -42dB ± 3dB
- System Requirements Audio Usage:
Devices with 3.5mm audio jack
Devices with combined 3.5mm audio + mic combined jack (works with all portable audio/mobile/computing devices including the iPod, iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Android phones, Razer Blade, Macbook Pro, or today’s newer Ultrabooks.)
- Audio/mic splitter adapter included