Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac
- Seamlessly run Windows applications side by side with macOS applications (Windows sold separately).
- Get all your files, apps, and bookmarks from your PC to your Mac. Optimized for Windows 10 and OS X 10.13 High Sierra. Full Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Google Chrome and Linux support.
- Easily copy & paste and drag & drop text and files between Windows and Mac.
- This is a digital download, no disc is included in the box. See system requirements below.
25 in stock
Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac is the fastest, easiest, and most powerful application for running Windows on Mac—without rebooting. Get up and running in minutes. Easily switch between Mac and Windows applications. Keep the look and feel of macOS or use the familiar Windows desktop. Powerful performance lets you run the most demanding graphical applications without compromise. Quickly switch between a wide array of operating systems, including Windows 10, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. Includes 30+ utilities to simplify everyday tasks on Mac and Windows: clean your drive, secure private files, take screenshots, or download a video, all with a single click.
- A Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Intel Core M or Xeon processor
- 4 GB of memory (8 GB recommended)
- 850 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop installation
- Additional disk space for virtual machines (varies by operating system installed)
- SSD drive is recommended for better performance
- Internet connection for product activation and select features
- macOS High Sierra 12.13; macOS Sierra 10.12.5 or later; OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 or later; OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 or later